Widgets Galore!
As you can see above, I added some playful fish to my site! It was super easy to do and even let me change the colors of my fish. You can feed them by clicking in the bottom right hand corner on the little scoop picture and then click all over the water to watch the fish swim for the food. When browsing the different gadgets, I noticed that a lot of them looked like ads... so I have seen these on other sites, but just disregarded them. For example, the popular items on amazon, or click on target and win!... all bars on sites that I usually avoid. Those are distracting and I just see them as scams.
Here is a Google Gadget.. one of my favorite games (Eat your heart out Peters!)
I also created another avatar... Here I am plotting my next winter activity...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I need to tell everyone that I was addicted Bejeweled at some point in my life. I thought at one point I might need to get help.
ReplyDeleteDoes your avatar have red horns? How interesting....
The fish are addicting...and calming...to watch. It is the avatar that peeks my interest the most...
ReplyDeleteThis one I have to find!!! How do you do it???
ReplyDeleteI am concerned for the rabbit- it looks freaked out!
ReplyDelete